Friday, June 15, 2012

Reading in 2012, June Update

One of my resolutions this year is to read 52 books, one per week. I have not done well with the one book per week aspect, but I've kept pace pretty well overall. We're finishing up our 24th week of the year and I have read 28 books (with three in progress). (Disclosure: four of those books were started in 2011.)
I know I still need to write about Northanger Abbey... the thing about book reviews, even informal reviews on blogs, is that you don't just write it. You have to sketch it out, think about it, do some research. I don't expect that even when I get around to it I will do a very good job with Northanger Abbey, but I hope it's decent and I hope I get better... and I hope I get going.


Goodreads profile: cassie on goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment